Admission Procedure for AKTU Courses
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) conducts an entrance examination for 85% seats.The candidates are allotted branches on the basis of their merit through counseling conducted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU).
- For 15% seats candidates can apply for direct admission to the IIMT. Admission will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in qualifying exam and /or respective entrance exam as per the policies of the University.
- Candidates seeking admission to the first semester of the six-semester MCA course are required to qualify in the Common Entrance Examination (UPSEE) for admission to Master of Computer Application.
- The eligibility criteria for direct admission on seats remaining vacant in first year after entrance examination counseling shall be such as may be notified from time to time by AKTU.
- The guidelines for admission criteria laid down by AKTU may be viewed at the following Link.
INFORMATION BROCHURE UPSEE – 2020
Admission Procedure for CCS University Courses
The guidelines for admission criteria laid down by CCS University may be viewed at the given Link:
Admission Rule- Academic Session (2018-19)
Admission Procedure for UPBTE Courses
Admission to this course is done by combined BTE Entrance Examination conducted by UP state Government followed by counseling.
Polytechnic Courses are the basic engineering courses. A candidate can take admission through Entrance Examination UPJEE (Polytechnic) or direct against laps seats in first year after passing of HSC/ 10th with minimum 35% marks or can take admission direct in Second year (Lateral entry) after SSC/ 12th with Science with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics/ Biology (Botany and Zoology) / Vocational/ Technical Subjects/ ITI with appropriate Trade.