BACHELOR OF LAW, (LL.B) (3 Years)
LL.B. has the duration of 3-years and covers only law subjects and is offered by few universities, one of them being IIMT Law College. The course curriculum of LL.B. is purely based on law subjects. The course covers both theoretical and practical aspects of law and the course is interlaced with assignments. Professionals who would like to work in the judiciary, litigation, civil services or academics department form most of the aspirants.
IIMT College of Law has achieved the distinction of being a reputed brand, Best LLB College in NCR in the field of education of law. The college lures students from all over the country for its professional and interactive methods of teaching comprising lecture discussions, CASE LAW method. The Best LLB College in NCR ensures the constant up gradation of its faculty members by organizing different programs of interaction the members of the Bar and the Bench. The College gives a lot of impetus to legal research and scholarship. By the time a student completes the 3-year programme, he/she becomes fully equipped with the required theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the field of law to become a full-fledged responsible member of the legal profession.
Admission to the LL.B.-3 Year program is made on merit basis.
To be eligible for admission in the LL.B.-3 Year degree program, the candidate should:
• Have passed Graduation(10+2+ graduate in any discipline pattern) in any discipline from a recognized College/University, having secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate for general category and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category.
• Candidates appearing/appeared for the Annual Examination in March/April and those appearing in semester examinations in May-June are also eligible to apply.
• The admissions will take place as per C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India norms).
Note: All the above mentioned rules & regulation are subject to C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India.
Documents required at the time of personal interview;
• 10th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Photocopy & original),
• 12th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Photocopy & Original),
• Graduation Documents,
• Transfer Certificate
• Residence Proof,
• Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC); and
• Six passport size recent photograph.
• Total Seats: 120 seats (one hundred and twenty only).