HIGHER EDUCATION CONCLAVE- 2022
National Education Policy 2020 – Impacts and Prospects
- The National Education Policy (NEP-2020) aims to start fundamental reforms in schools and higher education. The Policy is based on the belief that education is essential for realising one's full potential, creating a more just and equitable society, and advancing national development. The National Education Policy's principal goal is to make India a more egalitarian and knowledge thriving society. It envisions an education system centered on India that directly contributes to the country's transformation into a knowledge superpower.
- The comprehensive transformation aimed at bringing about a paradigm shift in the country's education system through effective implementation of NEP. This is expected to create a reinforced educational ecosystem. The sole aim is realising the Honourable Prime Minister of India—Shri. Narendra Modi ji's vision of 'Atmanirbhar Bharat.'
- By equipping and disseminating critical skills and information, this policy emphasises on knowledge superpower. It will concentrate on addressing the skilled manpower shortages in technology, research, industry, and academia. Access, Quality, Equity, Accountability, and Affordability are the five pillars that the draft of the policy is constructed on.
- This conclave on various sections of the National Education Policy 2020,is being organized as it is thought that academic institutions have a greater role to play in ensuring that the NEP is implemented in its entirety.
Aims of the Conclave
1. The conclave aims to provide an interdisciplinary platform by bringing together leading academicians, scientists, researchers and research scholars, faculty members, members of the administration, and enthusiastic citizens to discuss and share their expectations, expertise, and experiences related to NEP 2020's various avenues.
2. The goal is to identify, understand, and prioritise the many stakeholder groups for NEP 2020's core implementation areas at various levels.
Themes of Conclave
1. Reforms in Indian Education System through NEP 2020
2. Governance of Higher Education Sector
3. Developing multidisciplinary HEIs with academic flexibility
4. Blended Learning and ODL.
5. Quality Education; Accreditation & Teacher Development
How to Register
All the Interested participants (Academicians, Researchers, Educationists, Policy Makers) can register through the link provided below or using QR Code.
NOTE- All the registered participants will get a participation certificate after the successful completion of the event.
Prof. (Dr.) K. K. Aggarwal
Chairman, National Board of Accreditation, India
Prof. Rajive Kumar
Member Secretary, AICTE, New Delhi
Dr. B. N. Sarkar
Scientist – G & Head DSIR, DST New Delhi
Dr. Vinay Thakur
COO, NeGD, MeitY, ADG, BISAG-N, GOI
Dr. S. N. Singh
Director, ABV-IIITM, Gwalior (MP)
Dr. Mohit Gambhir
Innovation Director, MHRD Innovation Cell, GOI
Dr. Ashish Mohan
Head- Technology, Innovation, Design, IPR CII