Delhi NCR comprises of the whole of National Capital Region (NCR) with the neighbouring cities of Delhi, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida, Faridabad and Sonepat. BCA colleges in Delhi NCR offering high-quality education, with high placements. BCA is a three year program for students who want to build their career in the IT industry in the world. In most of the universities, the ” d & o, it is usually divided into six semesters, which includes topics such as networking, programming languages, data structures, etc.). The BCA is a course that offers a deep understanding of the world and the world of computers and its uses. This class will help the interested students are building a strong academic foundation for advanced career in computer applications.
Delhi (NCR), is the home of the most prestigious institutions to implement the d & o Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU and B), Delhi, Fine, higher vocational education (LPU), Delhi, Friendship University, Noida, California. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management (SAITM) What, IMS Ghaziabad, Mahatma Gandhi University (MSU) and Delhi Asian School of Business (ASB) Noida, Jagannath International Management School (JIMS), Delhi, etc.:
• Cloud computing
Network, equipment, safety and security
* Cyber security
* Information technology
• 2D / 3D animation
• On-site Guide
• Travel Management and tourism
BCA graduates require a lot of skill to manage a variety of work modes. Here’s a list of some of the abilities:
* Strong working knowledge of the program
* Good knowledge of computer science and information technology
* The possibility of application to the practical aspects of
* Analytical Thinking
* Strong communication skills
* Strong database concepts
The criteria used for the selection of the ” d & o, which can vary from school to school. The main eligibility criteria for admission to the BCA colleges in Mumbai are as follows. Applicants:
* * * You will be in grade 12 in any of the materials from recognized universities with a minimum cumulative percent between 45 and 55, as well as English as a subject, and the final exam percentage will vary in different universities.
* Admission on the basis of merit, which is a written examination and an interview. It also varies from school to college.