In the Indian education system, we give extra importance to diploma and engineering. India has the largest number of engineers in the world. In India, there are many engineering colleges. Everyone wants to get a good job out of getting a high-paying job package in the future. Doing a good job in all fields to get a good job with a high salary package is important for every student.
Benefits of obtaining a diploma in electrical engineering:
• Diploma courses are usually technical, and have a lot of detail.
• There is a small part of diploma theory theory.
• Diploma courses save you time, effort and money because you can do a diploma after 10 days.
• It is a flexible subject
• If you choose to do a diploma you will have more time to do different subjects because diploma saves your time.
• Diploma also makes your work ready faster.
• Diploma degrees can give you a high return on investment.
• The Diploma also gives you in-depth information on a specific area of topic.
• Diplomas teach you to communicate well with your partner, analyze potential problems, and use your good judgment to make decisions.
How much salary will you get after Diploma completion?
Approximately you will get a salary between 15,000-20,000.
Post-diploma job opportunities:
• Most polytechnic graduates, especially those from engineering backgrounds, will take a B. Tech or B.E. Therefore, these two are excellent options as well as expectations for a good salary.
• AIME Certificate: This is one of the options for Diploma executives from the engineering background to take the AIME Accreditation Course to do a good job.
• After Diploma you can also do degrees in different fields.
• You can also do a variety of certification courses to get a good salary job. These certificates can add value to your career growth.
Different diploma degrees in electrical engineering:
• Signal processing
Profiles / job opportunities that you will receive after completing a diploma in electrical engineering.
• Position of Chief Engineer
• Post Office Operations Manager
• Operations Manager Post
• Engineering Technical Work
• Engineer Development and Testing Work
• Position of Engineer Designer Electrical
• Project Manager Post
• You can work as a mentor
• Project Head Post
Types of jobs you can get after Diploma:
- Public Works: Many state-owned enterprises hire qualified graduates to provide them with a decent wage.
- Private sector jobs: You can also get jobs in private companies after diploma.
- Self-employment: You can also start your own business with your skills and knowledge.
Here are some of the top employers who needed electric diploma holders
- Top employers in the public sector include NEEPCO, SAIL, BEL, and NTPC.
- In the private sector, the most prominent employers will include Jindal Steel and Power Limited, Hindustan Motors, OMEGA lifts, L&T Construction.
Here are the top job opportunities:
• Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
• Jindal Steel & Power Limited
• Tata Steel & Power Limited
• Electrical Board of the State
• TRF Ltd
• Hindustan Motor
• Tata Metaliks
• Tata Motors
• ALSTOM India Power Project
• Bushan metal
• Durgapur metal plant
• OMEGA Elevator
• CONE Elevator
• Everest Industry
• ZENITH Construction etc.
• L&T Construction and STEEL
• Jay Balaji Steel
You can also find job opportunities abroad. The western hemisphere offers opportunities for electrical engineers. They offer opportunities such as skilled workshop staff, operations manager, and engineering professionals who will add five stars to your career growth.
Five top jobs after diploma in electrical engineering:
- Chief Electrical Engineer: The Chief Electrical Engineer acts as a project manager on electrical or construction related projects. In this role, your duties may include designing electrical equipment, ensuring proper installation, inspecting completed electrical work, and providing work standards. These are great opportunities for you when you complete your diploma in electrical engineering.
- Power distribution designer: The primary responsibilities of power distribution engineers include the design and maintenance of power distribution systems. They also need to liaise with vendors, service companies, consultants, and external contractors to oversee the installation and maintenance of equipment.
- Aerospace Electrical Engineer: After graduating with a diploma in electrical engineering you can also work in the aerospace industry. You can get involved in many different tasks such as designing a virtual connector that transmits electricity from the engine to the aircraft to design and use on-board computers, steering systems, networking systems, radar and sub-terminals. This job has a great need and a good salary package.
- Electrical control engineer: Electrical control engineers are required to design, develop, and control all aspects of the electrical control system, equipment and machinery. They are also responsible for the installation and technical support of the hardware-based PLC.
- Electric project project engineer: They must build, develop, and control the electrical systems used in a particular project.
Top countries offer jobs based on the highest salaries of diploma holders:
- Canada: The average salary is b $ 115000
- South Korea: Average salary of $ 102,000
- United States: The average salary is $ 100,000
- Switzerland: The average salary is $ 100,000
What can I study after my diploma in electrical engineering?
You can go for the masters degree .Here are some courses that you can do. Higher Study Options after Electrical Engineering (Diploma) (In India)
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering + Master of Business Administration (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (Electrical Engineering) + Master of Technology (Power Electronics)
- Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Communication Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology + Master of Technology (Electrical Engineering)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Post Graduate Diploma in Electrical Design Engineering
- Post Graduate Diploma in Electrical Engineering Management
- Higher Study Options after Electrical Engineering (Diploma) (Abroad)
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology with Concentration in Electronics
- Bachelor of Science in Systems Engineering – Electrical Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Management – Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (EE) – Communication Systems and Signal Processing
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Physics – Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology – Computer Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer and Information Science – Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering – Renewable Electric Energy Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering – Antennas and Microwaves
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Science and Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering – Integrated Circuits
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electromechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering – Controls and Robotics
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering – Communications Systems and Networks
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering – Electrical Construction
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics and Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering – Control System and Digital Signal Processing
- Bachelor of Arts in Electrical Engineering