IIMT College of Law, Greater Noida is a part of IIMT Group of Colleges, Greater Noida. It was established in 2014 and is recognized by CCS University Meerut and also approved by UGC and Bar Council of India. IIMT College of Law is currently providing BA.LL.B and LL.B. courses with an objective of imbibing academic excellence, upholding and maintaining the ethical values under the Association of Management Studies. It is enriching knowledge, skills, attitudes and self-beliefs, so as to enable students to be successful in their future endeavor.
IIMT College of Law, Greater Noida has a long list of its transcendentally structured and updates Legal Education and training modules especially designed to prepare learners to have swift access into their profession and establish their own startups. For practical exposure periodic Moot Courts, National Seminars, Debates, and Conferences etc. are conducted. IIMT College of Law is all set to mark lead in legal education scenario in India.Explore More
IIMT College of Law believes in imparting legal knowledge in a holistic way. To achieve this objective, the College aims :
• To evolve and impart comprehensive legal education and to achieve excellence.
• To promote advanced studies and research in law.
• To sensitize the students of law regarding the various socio-legal issues of the country.
• To inculcate cultural, legal and ethical values with a view to foster the Rule of Law and the objectives enshrined the Constitution of India.
• To raise legal awareness in the community for a greater social and economic justice.
• To combine quality education and practical training.
• To prepare students for different career prospects in Law.
1) IIMT College of Law, works towards the growth, development and formation of such a generation of students who possess the intellectual genius, moral consciousness and social responsibility to ensure the Rule of Law, not just locally but also propagating the same globally. Since we lead the way in legal professional education, the onus is on us to show the way in integrating the rule of law within the society and remove any discrimination with respect to person, property or community in the society.
2) The College is ground for Judges, Legislators and Public Servants in the making which would form part of the governing system in the future. We endeavour to make them best in whatever constructive they do and polish them into professionals who would make a mark in the legal area.
Law is one of the oldest fields of academics which offer a respectable and rewarding career. Majority leaders studied and applied the concepts of law is to uphold justice. Law is not just for lawyers or in the courtroom; it is much more than that. At IIMT, the pedagogy and teaching methodology covers several aspects of practical knowhow which makes the law graduates capable of performing roles in diversified fields like crime, business, international relations, society via various professions. One can always combine their legal studies with business or accounting, i.e. combining law with a range of non-law degrees as the knowledge of law can be applied to a wide range of professions. Law graduates can join various fields such as media and law, academia, commerce and industry, social work, politics and more. This professional qualification allows you to enjoy more job security. The knowledge and skills gained during the law study make students analyse complex problems and to devise the best solution based on strong reasoning and critical thinking. One develops a strong sense of justice and wish to improve the defects in the system. Studying law allows the students to understand the reasons behind the regulations and allows you to become the best as a fellow human. You can always lend a helping hand to those in need. The course empowers the students with self confidence and removes the fear of expression. At IIMT, Moot courts offer ample opportunities to practice real debates in courts. Law students actively cultivate advanced communication skills due to practices of arguments and acquire keen problem-solving abilities and the capacity for independent thinking. One can always find the field of Law as fascinating and creates empathy, broadens the horizons of practical knowledge and is an ideal choice for those who enjoy taking challenges and have a problem solving approach.
Lead Campus Recruitment
" Our company wishes IIMT College, Greater Noida a great success in all its endeavors as this campus produces the best talented brains for the industry. A wonderful place worth visiting ever again. "
Recruiter - WWCS
" Amazon is thankful for all its hospitality received at IIMT, Gr. Noida. Live people with live brains. Thank you for providing us the best candidates in our recruitment drive. Thanks. "
The Bar Council of India
IIMT College of Law is duly recognized by Bar Council of India, maintaining the prescribed standards for quality Legal education.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University
IIMT College of Management, IIMT College Of Law are affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University (formerly, Meerut University) , a state university ,established in 1965, to cater to the needs of higher education in western Uttar Pradesh. Presently, it is one of the premier State University of the country.