IIMT College of Law, Greater Noida is a part of IIMT Group of Colleges, Greater Noida. It was established in 2014 and is recognized by CCS University Meerut and also approved by UGC and Bar Council of India. IIMT College of Law is currently providing BA.LL.B and LL.B. courses with an objective of imbibing academic excellence, upholding and maintaining the ethical values under the Association of Management Studies. It is enriching knowledge, skills, attitudes and self-beliefs, so as to enable students to be successful in their future endeavor.
IIMT College of Law, Greater Noida has a long list of its transcendentally structured and updates Legal Education and training modules especially designed to prepare learners to have swift access into their profession and establish their own startups. For practical exposure periodic Moot Courts, National Seminars, Debates, and Conferences etc. are conducted. IIMT College of Law is all set to mark lead in legal education scenario in India.
IIMT College of Law believes in imparting legal knowledge in a holistic way. To achieve this objective, the College aims :
• To evolve and impart comprehensive legal education and to achieve excellence.
• To promote advanced studies and research in law.
• To sensitize the students of law regarding the various socio-legal issues of the country.
• To inculcate cultural, legal and ethical values with a view to foster the Rule of Law and the objectives enshrined the Constitution of India.
• To raise legal awareness in the community for a greater social and economic justice.
• To combine quality education and practical training.
• To prepare students for different career prospects in Law.
1) IIMT College of Law, works towards the growth, development and formation of such a generation of students who possess the intellectual genius, moral consciousness and social responsibility to ensure the Rule of Law, not just locally but also propagating the same globally. Since we lead the way in legal professional education, the onus is on us to show the way in integrating the rule of law within the society and remove any discrimination with respect to person, property or community in the society.
2) The College is ground for Judges, Legislators and Public Servants in the making which would form part of the governing system in the future. We endeavour to make them best in whatever constructive they do and polish them into professionals who would make a mark in the legal area.
Lead Campus Recruitment
" Our company wishes IIMT College, Greater Noida a great success in all its endeavors as this campus produces the best talented brains for the industry. A wonderful place worth visiting ever again. "
Recruiter - WWCS
" Amazon is thankful for all its hospitality received at IIMT, Gr. Noida. Live people with live brains. Thank you for providing us the best candidates in our recruitment drive. Thanks. "
The Bar Council of India
IIMT College of Law is duly recognized by Bar Council of India, maintaining the prescribed standards for quality Legal education.
Chaudhary Charan Singh University
IIMT College of Management, IIMT College Of Law are affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University (formerly, Meerut University) , a state university ,established in 1965, to cater to the needs of higher education in western Uttar Pradesh. Presently, it is one of the premier State University of the country.
"The best Training Placement Institute In Delhi NCR" By National Education Summit, Goa,2017
"Certificate of Recognition by Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) 2021, by the Ministry of Education, Government of India."
"3.5 Star Rating Certificate Awarded by Innovation Cell, Ministry of Education, Govt. of India to Promote Innovation and Start-up in Campus During IIC Calendar 2020-21"
Happenings at IIMT
07 Mar 2022new
1st National Faculty Development Program (online FDP) on Emerging Trends in Intellectual Property Ri
12 Feb 2022
IQAC-IIMT College of Law, Greater Noida has organized an online workshop On RESEARCH PAPER WRITING.
23 Dec 2021
Women Grievance Redressal Cell, IIMT College of Law, Greater Noida has organized a Rally
23 Dec 2021
Poem Recitation Competition organized by Literary Club, IIMT COLLEGE OF LAW
20 Dec 2021
IIMT College of Law, Greater Noida has organized a Rally for Human Rights on 10th December, 2021.
20 Dec 2021
IIMT College of Law, Greater Noida has organized Cultural Club Activity Folk Dance Competition