IIMT College OF Law believes in imparting legal knowledge in a holistic way. To achieve this objective, the College aims:
• To evolve and impart comprehensive legal education and to achieve excellence.
• To promote advanced studies and research in law.
• To sensitize the students of law regarding the various socio-legal issues of the country.
• To inculcate cultural, legal and ethical values with a view to foster the Rule of Law and the objectives enshrined the Constitution of India.
• To raise legal awareness in the community for a greater social and economic justice.
• To combine quality education & practical training.
• To prepare students for different career prospects in Law.
1) IIMT College OF Law, works towards the growth, development and formation of such a generation of students who possess the intellectual genius, moral consciousness and social responsibility to ensure the Rule of Law, not just locally but also propagating the same globally. Since we lead the way in legal professional education, the onus is on us to show the way in integrating the rule of law within the society and remove any discrimination with respect to person, property or community in the society.
2) The College is ground for Judges, Legislators and Public Servants in the making which would form part of the governing system in the future. We endeavour to make them best in whatever constructive they do and polish them into professionals who would make a mark in the legal area.