Away from their home IIMT hostel provides their students homely and caring environment, a well managed boarding & food facilities makes it a best and memorable destination to stay and study as well. The hostel is inside the campus and consists of 4 blocks for boys and girls separately. The hostels have more than 800 AC and non-AC rooms with the capacity of 1600 students on twin-sharing basis.
College hostel consist of the following facilities for the hostellers to make them more comfortable for their effective learning in the hostel:
• Spacious, hygienic, well-ventilated and fully furnished rooms.
• Quality, Delicious, nutritious and hygienic meals are served in mess.
• Free Laundry facility.
• Gymnasium equipped with latest exercise equipments, machines and trainer
for the fitness of students
• Green large landscapes to walk and play outdoor games.
• 27*7 uninterrupted electricity power supply.
• RO drinking water.
• Hot water availability in the winter season for bath.
• Regular availability of the Doctor in the campus.
• Automatic refreshment vending machine facility available round the clock.
• Medical insurance facility.
• Ambulance availability 24*7 for any emergency.
• Internet Wi-Fi facility.
• Food inspection committee for the monitoring of quality, hygiene preparation and serving of meals.
• Time to time Menu change as per the student’s / season requirement.
• Dedicated warden for different blocks of the hostel.
• Regular students meeting with the hostel officials to review the smooth functioning of the hostel operations/facilities.
• Conduction of the sports and cultural activities for the hostellers.
• Sports tournaments for the hostellers.
• Hostel tours for the hostellers.
• Effective grievance system for the early resolution of the student issues.